Yellowstone RV Park Reservations
Our RV Park is closed. We will open again before Memorial Day, 2023.
Give Us a Call: 208-716-5959
In Season office hours (May 21-Oct 1): 8:30 AM to 7 PM;
Off Season office hours (Oct 1 - May 20): 9 AM to 8 PM MST.
Our 2023 Prices (for two people):
Full Hookups (Back-in)
- back-in site includes full hookups with 20/30/50 amps, sewer, and water
Full Hookups (Pull-thru)
- Our premium pull-through sites are extra long with plenty of room for your tow trailer or car.
- After 6 PM, no reservation, no cars. Bikers or Hikers. One night only. Any available site.
Other Reservation Information
- Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions page before you reserve by clicking here.
- More than 2 additional guests (up to 8 total per site) over age of 4 is $3 per night per person.
- Coming with others? Check out our Group Site Recommendations page here. Call us for help with Group bookings.
- Check-in time is between noon and 7 PM and you must be checked out by 11 AM on the day you leave.
- We do not park RV's after 7 PM on your arrival day.. You must stay out of the park until the next day after 9:00 AM.
- We escort you to your site and direct your parking for the safety of your rig in our trees.
- Extra vehicles (other than RV): Only 2 vehicles per site. $5 per day per second vehicle. $10 per day for trailers/cars parked off your site.
- Read more about extra charges here.
- If you stay more than 7 days and less than 15 days we require a 3 night deposit and a 10 day cancellation notification. Longer stays will require an additional deposit and notice.
- Please read more of our terms and conditions prior to reserving a site.
- See what discounts you might qualify for here
- To cancel a reservation, send an email (not phone message) to [email protected] with your name and date of arrival. Your cancellation is not valid until you receive an email confirmation from us.
- Get on our 2023 Waitlist here.
- Full Hookups, water, sewer, 20/30/50 Amp Power
- Wi-Fi throughout the park
- Propane fill station next door
- Some large pull through sites
- Individual fire-pits
- Individual picnic tables
- Pet friendly.
- Play Ground for kids
- On site laundry and coin machine
- firewood/ice for sale on-site
- Convenience items for sale in office, ice cream, soda, candy, RV hoses, postcards, mugs, books etc.
- UTV trails and rentals nearby
- Canoeing, Kayaking, Rafts next door
- nearby Fishing
- Restaurants close-by
- Live Dinner Theater nearby
- River within walking distance
- And more...